Sunday, July 10, 2011

FOTD: pop of color makes me happier

Hello dolls!

Actually this is yesterday's FOTD. I tweeted this picture and posted on my FB and got good response. ;) I only work few hours Saturdays so I tend to wear simpler stuff on my face, besides it really hot outside. I am still working and learning on taking pictures of myself without husband's help. LOL. 

Here it goes:






It's a must for me to wear a color or two everyday... because it makes me happier.

What I'm rockin':

Face:
M.A.C. Studio Finish Concealer NW25 (under-eye)  & NC30
M.A.C. Studio Fix Powder + Foundation in NC30

Eyes:
Maybelline Ultra Brow in Dark Brown (eyebrows)
M.A.C. e/s in Blanc Type (browbone)
M.A.C. Paintpot in Soft Ochre
M.A.C. Colour 3 Pallete - Mink Pink and Bruised Plum (eyelid)
M.A.C. e/s in Carbon (crease)
Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil (tightline / under-eye liner)
Inglot AMC 58 and 477 Pearl (under-eye liner)

Cheeks:
M.A.C. Powder Blush in True Romance

Lips:
Wet n Wild Matte Lipstick 907C Mauve Outta Here (ooohhhh my cheapie fave! )


Let me know what you think!

Xoxo,
Jyz

6 comments:

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)