Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh my heart melted - a fellow blogger's sweet surprise

Last Tuesday Jackee of NeedAMakeupFix commented on my Gotta Love Paint post about her giving me cool awards on her blog... Oh my heart melted! After less a month of blogging I gained friends, won a nail polish and now given an award? OK how sweet and cool is that?

These are the awards she gave me ;)




Thank you Jackee for giving me this awards and letting me know my blog is read (lol) and fellow beauties like you would like to know more about me.

I believed she summarized all the questions that goes with the awards. Here is how it works:

Rules:
1. Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them.
2. Post seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
4. Let them know they receive an award.

Seven Things About Me:
1. I am married 5 years now to my childhood sweetheart after our 8 years of long distance relationship.
2. I am nocturnal, cannot wake up early ;( butI still try.
3. I cannot reach my toes --- never ever.
4. I am a licensed secondary education teacher back home (Philippines).
5. Mint Chocolate Ice Cream makes me dizzy and high. LOL.
6. It doesn't bother me if people stare at me when I have a full makeup on.
7. I look exactly like my Mom - (she have no choice-LOL).

Questions:
Name your favorite colour: Hot Pink and Black
Name your favorite song: Amy Winehouse's F*** Me Pumps
Name your favourite dessert: I am really not into dessert, only when I'm tripping then it's gotta be Ice Cream.
What pisses you off: Well not really pisses me but irritates me - Ladies who put their bags/purses on the floor.
When you’re upset, you: I tend to raise eyebrows, pout my lips,  roll my eyeballs and not talk.
Your favourite pet: I do not have any with me right now.
Black or white? Black.
Biggest fear: Getting drowned.
Best feature: I am not sure but I guess my eyes.
Everyday attitude: GlamRock.
What is perfection: Getting to do the thing you always love and love ones are supporting you on it and happy for you.
Guilty pleasure: making makeup purchases included as fixed necessity in our monthly budget - a thing that is mutually agreed upon by me and my husband.


Award to 15 Bloggers: 
I know a lot of bloggers have gotten this award already. If you have done answering the same questions above please do let me know by sharing a link in the comment page (and I'll put it behind your name below). 

Luv ya, you know. LOL



8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!! You deserve it! Thankyou for including me in your awards:) I did do a similar tag: http://t.co/dzy4RYl You are such an awesome and sweet person and your blog is always so fun to read! Keep rocking it out!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo congrats on your awards! I LOVE the fact about you && your husband. That is BEYOND cute! <3 && thanks for nominating me sweetie xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on you awards and thank you so much for including me... I will post soon... xoxo }i{

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing it on to me, I'm so grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Makeup Artist Jessica Rivera: Thank you ;)

    @Tenaca: Thank you! and also for sharing the link. ;) will go check it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @penelope amor: Of course babe! ;) i like your blog and you are one of my besties here and twitter. ;)

    @Butterfly besos: you're welcome! Can't wait to see yout post! ;)

    @Meredith Jessica: You are welcome! I would like to know more about you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!! Thank you soooo much :D Totally put a smile on my face. I am following you, I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)