Saturday, September 3, 2011

Get your freak on Tag ;)

As I was catching up reading blogs I stumble upon Pasion Star Butterfly's tag post. I like tags because it gives me chance to know somebody better. She tagged everybody (yes including me, and you!). Feel free to do it as well, I would look forward reading it! 

Here is mine: 

Questions: 
#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? 
Jyz, Jaiz, Jayz

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
 I we are leaving or everybody is ready to go, I have to go 
to restroom to empty my bladder then rush myself. lol.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias? 
Germs transferred through hands.

#4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out 
when you're alone? 
Beat of My Heart.

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? 
If somebody tries to touch my face, I really get mad.

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
 I want everybody silent or I'll scream at yah. lol.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? 
Left 

#8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? 
A mint green bear I named CHEERS.

#9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks? 
Chocolate Chip Frap

#10. What's a beauty rule you preach, 
but never actually practice? 
Wear sunscreen. hahahaha.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower? 
360 degrees, I move a lot. 

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? 
I can bend my thumbs the opposite way. 

#13. What's your favorite comfort food thats 
'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? 
french fries dipped in mint chocolate chip ice cream.

#14. What phrase or exclamation do you say alot? 
"what the eff" or "what the pack" 

#15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? 
lounge and/or sleep ensemble.

Like tags? I can't wait to hear you answers to this questions ;)

8 comments:

  1. I loved reading this. I think you're right, it is nice to get to know people a little better. :)

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll, this was so much fun reading. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgggggg me tooooo. Lol i can't thumbs up I thumbs backwards lol hubby thinks I'm not normal.. ahhhh that's awesome lol.. thnx for doing tag snoogums... ur too sweet >333 lived ur answers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @inmyhansonshirt: thanks! i would love to see you do the tag too;)

    @kims thanks hunny! ;D will u do the tag too? ;)

    @jessica: thanks for tagging ;) hahaha! well u tagged everybody and i am looking forward to more blog reading ;) yes im
    normal but sometimes not. hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jyz! Thanks for leaving a comment on my post. Will be doing this tag and leave a link here as a way of thanking you. This is a fun read! Keep it up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lemon Tart: thank you sooo much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks for the follow!

    OMG, I hate it when someone tries to touch my face too. Gross! Especially after I've just washed it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lovies! I am a new blogger and like the most of you I love makeup and girly stuffs.. please visit my blog http://themanicqueen.blogspot.com/ and I hope to gain friends

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)