Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Liebster award

Hi pretties!! :)
I am happy I got an award! :) This one is from Aggie of RxQnAesthetics. She is soo sweet in taking few minutes of her time to read and comment on my posts. I appreciate it so much. Go check out her blog, I bet you ladies will like her too.

The award that I got is this:



The Liebster Blog award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, all in spirit of fostering new connections. I would like to pay this forward and recognize some of my favorite blogs that fit this criteria below.


*Award recipients dont forget to:
Show thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
Reveal top 5 picks by leaving a comment on their blog.
Post the award to your blog.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for awarding me doll!!!! =) I'll check out everyone you posted in this blog =) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. @penelope_amor: You so deserve it honey? ;) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thx for posting this! I love you blog but you know that! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Aggie602: lolz. i love you and our blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I adore your blog so I'm very excited that you like mine. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. @olgiepolgie: you are welcome :) i love your blog too. It's sad that I have been busy lately and have not posted anything yet.. But will soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS mama I appreciate it!!:D <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. @mh8: you are soo welcome hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) Love your blog! Following!
    http://maryfashionlove.blogspot.com/
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. @MaryKapsi: thank you i appreciate it :) i will be checkin out your blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. <3 Thank you so much for the award!! I love your blog =D, I haven't been on much lately but I've noticed you haven't been posting much =( how are you doing!?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Rilakumaki: Thank you! Yep I have been quite quiet lately, but will try to cactch up on posting.. :) how about you? How r u?

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)