Sunday, October 9, 2011

Grow Old With You

Good Day! It is a beautiful Sunday here in SoCal. My morning had been productive but as noon ticks, Hubby went to work so I am left alone. Again. I have plans to study but I decide to procrastinate and have some fun.

I never knew getting OLD could be soo fun. LOL... I knew I wil change my mind later, for sure. I enjoyed doing this, nothing fancy, just a quick old age makeup. Just in time for Halloween.








And of course, applying lipstick when you are 80 years old and above is a MUST. 


I wonder if I would really look like these.... LMAO. BTW Lovelies, I took a vid of me doing this old age look, but it's 25 mins long and I am still trying to figure out how to compress/edit it. :) and maybe post in YT?!

15 comments:

  1. OMG thats creepy!!! Looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigod when I saw your post in my updates I thought it was going to be a tribute to a grandparent or something! That's insane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You are really talented babe! Great work!:)scary though!Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good!!! Although I do prefer the younger you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mercedes: lol. I got scared to looking at the mirror. LOL

    @Makeup Artist Jessica Rivera: thank you..

    @Emma: hahaha. :) my cousin thought of the same!

    @Fabulous Aimee: Thank you hun! :)

    @Amanda: Thank you! i prefer the younger me too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so talented!!!! =) Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an INCREDIBLE transformation!!! You did such an amazing job!! *jaw drops*

    ReplyDelete
  8. @penelope amor: thank you babe :)

    @Mandy: Thank You!! :)

    Lovelies, i took a vid of me doing this old age look, but it's 25 mins long and I am still trying to figure out how to compress/edit it. :) and maybe post in YT?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg you did such a good job with this! It looks so real :O

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Inmyhansonshirt: Thank you hun! ;)

    @Rinny: Thanks babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL!!!! That looks sooooo real!!!! I wanted to be an old person for Halloween at work, but can't cause I'm actually travelling on that weekend lol. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 3 words, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! lol you definitely know alot about makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Rilakumaki: Thank you!!! :) :)

    @kakaysmakeupbag: thanks hun. :) i appreciate it muchos! :)

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)