Wednesday, November 23, 2011

NOTW: Disco Ball Nails

Heya! 
 
I'm feeling kinda blue because of the weather, and I feel like I should go out clubbing this weekend. Emotions like these have results, and here it what it is:


I used my oldie Claire's nail polish in Quicksand as a base. It's my fave black polish with tiny glitters on it. Then I used Milani Jewel FX in 530 Gems.





I used 2 coats of Claire's, and 2 coats of Milani Jewel FX. With the latter you can go away with one coat, but I decide to go for two since i want a supah shiny glittery disco mirror ball look.Hahaha. 



So, what a weird fun set of nails to wear at Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow. LOL.

8 comments:

  1. Hello

    Good morning, my name is Amy and I am manager of a website. I saw your site and would like exchange links with you. I can add your site in my blog so that our visits will increase.
    If these agree email me febstoreblog@gmail.com
    My site is www.febstore.com with title BIOSILK HAMPOO

    Best Regards
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. So glittery. Good for clubbing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tamyr: I wanna go clubbin :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Glitter makes everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing ready for the party
    have a nice and stylish weekend darling
    come and say Hi, we could start a stylish friendship
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great and look like club nails lol. I love glitter nail polish, especially Milani's Jewl FX, I have it in the gold. The color you have reminds me of Wet n Wild's Party of Five, I think there almost dupes.
    Anyway, your nails look fab!!

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. @olgie: im a sucker for glittery stuff..

    @DollsFactory: sure! :)

    @Kelly: omg i have the gold fx too and i havent tried the yet...

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)