Sunday, February 12, 2012

OPI Nicki Minaj + Joico

The studio I have worked last Saturday (see my post HERE) is next to a Cosmoprof. During our spare time, hairstylist Leanne headed next door and did some mini-shopping. She got tools and stuff for her hair kit, and of course, I got stuff for myself. Haha.

Bubblegum Pink, Did It On 'Em, Fly

I have been wanting these 3 polishes from the OPI Nicki collection that was released early this year. I feel bad in purchasing them in full price online when I know I can have them at a discounted price using my pro discounts, but I am not in the mood to go to Naimies or any store of the same. Maybe in my fear of overspending? But since I was already there and these bottles are calling my name, I gave in.
bad lighting washed the colors out? ;( eeek.

I got them for only $4.00 plus the "i hate california" tax.

Joico Moisture Recovery
I also bought these Joico Mosture Renewal Shampooo and Conditioner as per her recommendation. Let me see how this will work out on me. :) A liter each of professional grade hair stuff for $7.50+tax each! Amazon sells them as a duo for $35.98 plus $7.49 shipping fee Geesh!

If we had more time, I could have killed my wallet!

*Oh, I also got some new WnW stuff from the drugstore :)
On A Trip, Candy-licious, Through The Grapevine

Now, I cannot decide which one to wear first.....

2 comments:

  1. $4.00 each still isn't bad - that's like more than 50% off :D I love all the colors you got!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rinny :) Yes i felt good when I save money :) hehe

      Delete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)