Friday, March 23, 2012

Goodies from The Makeup Show LA

At last I found the time to take pictures of the stuff I got from The Makeup Show. It's not a haul, just basics for my kit, that's all. I stayed within my budget (uhmmm, yeah...) so I am not feeling bad that I purchased something I do not need. 

goodies!

Here are close up pictures ;) 

Graftobian Hi-Def Super Palette in Warm
MUFE HD in 117, 155, 177. They ran out of the other 3 I want but I can get them at the store on Robertson Blvd.
Graftobian Hi-Def Corrector Palette
OCC Lip Tars in new packaging! Colors in Rx, Traffic, NSFW, Feathered and Tarred
Model in a Bottle

Beauty So Clean Cosmetic Sanitizer
Beauty Blender

Crown Brushes

MUFE Empty Magnetic Palette
I also got some magazines, some catalogues (with makeup techniques articles) and some other informational stuff. I keep those for future references, maybe for pictures or see what other products I am missing. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Did you like the goodies I got?

14 comments:

  1. Wow you got some great goodies I love the sponges and those the concelear.foundation pallete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The foundation palette is the 2nd item I purchased, next to Lip Tars :) hehe

      Delete
  2. I love the warm graftobian pallete I really need to get one of those. Love ur stuff great purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should honey! :) its remarkable!

      Delete
  3. boo now i wish i really would of went lol u got great stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! Promise lets do IMATS together? Game?

      Delete
  4. So Jelly! Wish I could have made it to the show. I guess I will have to catch the next one... Enjoy your new goodies!!

    www.styleguryl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i hope to meet-up with you on the next one!

      Delete
  5. Love those goodies, especially the lip tars. I've also wondered whether that Model in a Bottle stuff works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh lip tars are soo good. ;) I was a little hesitant on jumping on the model in a bottle wagon but i'm glad i did! ;) its kinda pricey for me tho...

      Delete
  6. omg look at those goodies!!! i'm a lil' jeally :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maryam!! ;) I appreciate you taking time to comment ;)

      Delete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)