Saturday, March 17, 2012

Out on Saturday Night


I am kinda getting tired of wearing dark eyeshadows to nighclubs. Last Saturday was one of my GFs birthday that was held at Voyeur Nightclub in West Hollywood, and I wore this:


Please forgive me, I used my iphone's front camera to take this because I was in a hurry.
My inspiration? Viva Glam Nicki poster and my current nail polish Did It on 'Em.



Products I used:
Mac Chromagraphic pencil in Basic Red
Sugarpill Love+
Inglot Eyeshadow # 41 AMC S, #477P, #60 AMC, #70 AMC
MAC E/S in Brulee, Wedge and Browndown
Mac Blush in Tippy
WnW Matte lippie in 966 Don't Blink Pink

Bows? I made them myself. ;)

8 comments:

  1. I love that you switched it up with color. The bows are pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I get bored easily and changes style a lot. ;)

      Delete
  2. ur still red! this looks amazinng!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks jessica :) imma keep the red for few more months.

      Delete
  3. Stunning colour combo! Love the brights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the first few pictures I totally thought of the Viva Glam Nicki promotional makeup! Flawless job ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy! I wish I get to take pics using a nice camera. I had some but it's not detailed enough and was taken inside the club. LOL. Thanks again <3

      Delete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)