Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I joined the MakeupBee Contest, help me win!

Hi Ladies!

So I was browsing at the MakeupBee site and thinking of posting a look, then I saw a competition for a Chic Bridal Look sponsored by BFTE Cosmetics.

I submitted an entry and entitled it My Sweet Bride.

Here is the link to my competition entry -->> CLICK ME.

A screen shot of my entry

MakeupBee is a fun site to discover new looks, gain friends of the same interest and just be amazed by awesome makeup enthusiasts and artists. Join me there!

If you have been following my blog I have posted this before (Bridal Photoshoot), even including the behind-the-scenes funny pictures we took (Behind-the-Scenes).

I have posted these pictures:
MU by Jyz Reyes-Padilla / Photo: Brian Barreto

MU by Jyz Reyes-Padilla / Photo: Brian Barreto

MU by Jyz Reyes-Padilla / Photo: Brian Barreto

I would appreciate if you will take a moment to LIKE and vote on my entry, and if you do not have a MakeupBee profile yet, this is the right time to create one. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks love ;) I have not joined any photo competition. Let see how it goes...

      Delete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)