Friday, June 1, 2012

NOTWeekend: Sinful Colors Neon Melon

Hi Bellas! I will be attending a Pub Crawl Birthday party with a Neon theme tonight. I have a love-hate relationship with neons. Some days I find it so cool, some days it makes me look off. I painted on this neon polish I picked up at Walgreens. I think this should just be called Nails of the Weekend.

 


This one is called Neon Melon from Sinful Colors. I dunno why it's called melon, for me it's more of a lemon and lime. There are other colors available too. It's pretty cheap, only $1.99 a bottle. It took me 5 thin coats to achieve this, it's kinda burning my patience but it's okay since it fast-drying.
I shared this photo below on Instagram and got lotsa love. I usually DO NOT wake uo this early but today I was already at work at 7am. This neon did wake me up like sunshine straight to my face!

Tata ladies! Just finished my friends hair and makeup for her neon pub crawl tonight, so I better take a quick nap then off to do my makeup too! Will post pictures, of course!

4 comments:

  1. omg this is so bright i love it perfecto for summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is perfecto, I am thinking of buying other colors too :)

      Delete
  2. Wow this is so bright, looks lovely though :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is super bright everyone at work noticed it from afar! LOL

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)