Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fourth of July Look feat. Milani Color Play Felt-Tip Liquid Pens, swatches too!


Hi Bellas!

**For some reason I do not know why, my Fourth of July post was DELETED!!
I am kinda upset, because I do not keep a back-up copy of what I write. Only pictures. I write on impulse that's why.
Anyhoo, I wanted to share this again. If you have seen this post before, you may skip this, or enjoy it again.**


Here are the products I used:


1. MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in Basic Red (eyebrows)
2. Sugarpill Cosmetics e/s in Love+  (eyebrows)
3. Ben Nye Rainbow Wheel - Blue (eyeshadow base) *(not shown)
4. Milani e/s in French Vanilla (brow highlight)
5. Milani e/s in White Lie (upper crease - brow bone)
6. Milani e/s in Olympian Blue (eyelid)
7. Milani e/s in Pitch Black (crease)
8. MAC Technakohl in GraphBlack (upper waterline)
9. Milani Liquif-eye Metallic Eyeliner pencil in Silver (lower waterline)
10. Milani Color Play Felt-Tip Liquid Pen in White Line (stars)
11. MAC Opulash in Optimum Black (mascara)
12. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso (cheeks)
13.  Milani HD Advanced Lip Color in 102 Nude
14. Milani HD Advances Lip Color in 113 Ignition
15. MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (winged eyeliner) *(not shown)

--------
Milani released this Limited Edition Color Play Liquid Felt-tip Pens and I was lucky to receive and play with them.

COLOR PLAY Felt-tip Liquid Pen

Find your inner-artist and express yourself!  Fine felt-tip point allows for easy application. Water-resistant & long-lasting.

Price: US $6.99

How To: Use to expertly line your eyes or create works of art on your face or body.
Net Weight: 0.02 fluid ounces / 0.59 milliliters


Available in these colors:
01 Black Line
02 Blue Point
03 Pink Point
 04 Jaded Edge
05 Gray Strokes
06 White Line


And of course, I swatched them for you ;D

These are just beautiful and stunning!
My favorite so far is Black Line and White Line. I wish they have it in purple too!


I can't wait to play with these some more!

Hope you like it! And, thank God I save pictures!

XOXO, 
Jyz

 *All Milani Cosmetics featured are provided by the company for consideration.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that's beautiful! Very well done! Sorry it got deleted.:(

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)