Wednesday, August 1, 2012

NOTW: Leopard and Pearls


It's Leopard and Pearls!


I was thinking of animal prints lately...
and leopard always comes to my mind first.


I have done zebras and others, but this one is my default.

How to:

I painted on a gold glittery polish, then added randoms wacky dots using a bronzy color. After that I picked up black polish using a toothpick and made "c" or cut-up parentheses shapes around the wacky dots. Top with clear polish and you're done.


My fingernails matches my toes too, but I feel weird posting it. LOL.
And here's what I used:
 

Hope you like it!
XOXO,
Jyz





4 comments:

  1. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)