I really had an amazing and stunning shoot yesterday! ;) I am so lucky to have talented friends that are sooo fun to work with! I get to meet 3 new models too. We had a fabulous time doing the shoot together!
We did 4 looks, a clean/natural look, a victorian/tradional bride, modern bride and a pin-up bride.
These are only behind the scene pictures taken from my iphone, just a sneak preview of what's coming. I am just so excited to share this with you.
| the brides, the mua and the hairstylist |
| just the photographer is not looking |
| amazing photographer Brian Barreto |
| Leanne (hairstylist), Brian (photographer), Crystal (model) and Jyz (mua) |
Hope you ladies like my post! ;) As soon as I get the official ones I will share a few here too! ;)
This wanna make me go marry my husband again! LOL.
Wow you had an amazing time with these awesome poeple! :) The photos are very beautiful! Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteDaphYin
http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com
it's great when you can love what you do, you are blessed
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had so much fun! Im glad! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
@DaphYin: thank you! yeah we did have fun! ;)
ReplyDelete@Jessica: i believe on that, ;) i am blessed to love what I do. ;D thank you!
@Inmyhansonshirt: yes it was lots of fun! we were just like
hanging out in the studio. ;) thank you! ;)
Looks so much fun, I wanna see the final pics!!!
ReplyDelete@Ailah: thank you! ;) I have some of the final pics on my facebook :)
ReplyDeleteYour so cute!!! Love your hair :) xo
ReplyDelete@jenn: thanks babe :) i have a messy hair yesterday but love it that way :) lolz
ReplyDeleteAww how pretty!! The behind the scene pics look lovely! I can't even imagine how the actual p/s pics are going to look! The makeup looks so pretty! You're so cute! I love your hair color!
ReplyDelete@Dinorah: Thank you!! I myself are excited to see the final pics! the photographer posted/tagged me some on my facebook. ;) thank you!!! ;D
ReplyDeleteAweee ur too cute love this post!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete@jessica: thank you!! ;D i soo loved it! i was hyper tho. lolz.
ReplyDelete