All I can say, I had so much F-U-N!
 |
| me and jay @ the entrance |
And pictures below can attest to that:
**I apologize that pictures were taken using my iphone. I have been so smart to bring my camera with me, but not the battery.. (slapping my forehead up to now).
 |
| the awesome Ve Neill (MUA/SPFX for Hunger Games, Pirates of the Carribean Series, etc) |
 |
| me and omg Glenn Hetrick (MUA/SPFX -Legion, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Heroes, etc) |
 |
| Body Painted Models |
 |
| Michael Mosher teaching how to apply bald cap for HD TV/Film |
 |
| Cora, Siryn, Heather, Angie, Me (Jyz), Mai and Mandy |
 |
| Cora, Me and Heather |
 |
| Nix, great colors! |
 |
| Athena demo for Royal Langnickel |
 |
| I like RJ #Faceoff |
 |
| Yume and Me @ Sugarpill Booth |
 |
| Josh and Me @Sugarpill Booth |
 |
| omg |
 |
| Rick Baker's American Werewolf in London |
 |
| I swear he looks so real I don't wanna get close to him. |
 |
| If one of them moves, I am gonna run! |
Did you go to IMATS this year? I wanna know about your experience too!
IMATS purchases post soon ;D
XOXO,
Jyz
aww you look like u had a really good time! by the way your hair still looks very nice and vibrant. i love your hair!
ReplyDeleteThank you!I had a wonderful time! and I think I will keep the red for few more months..
DeleteThis looks so amazing! I'm glad you had such a great time!
ReplyDeletethe-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Thank you! It was a very pleasant experience. ;D
Deleteur hair is amazing!!!! ugh im so jelly im so going in jan!!! im buying my tickets ahead
ReplyDeleteI missed IMATS this year, never been there but really want to go. I will definetly try in JAnuary.. Great blog new follower here. Visit my blog when you get a chance http://make-upbylaura1.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete