Hi dolls!!
Before I get swamped on all things pink and red this month, I want to give this sunny yellow a chance to shine.
I have done this design a lot of times before but not in yellow. I drew the leopard pattern using a toothpick.
Oh, and below is the inspirational dude:
I am blogging using my iPhone today, I apologize. I will be busy for shoots this weekend so better take pics now or I might miss this chance. haha
Adorable! ... love the color <3
ReplyDeleteThanks luv
DeleteThat is so cute! Love that bright yellow!
ReplyDeletethe-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Thank you ;)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love it! I love geckos. They're so adorable.
ReplyDeleteI missed this post. The look is faaaanncccyy *insert southern accent*
ReplyDeletehaha fancy it is ;)thanks hun
DeleteSuper cute! I love that bright yellow! And that little dude is adorable.:)
ReplyDeleteThank you! :) geckos are cute :)
Delete