Here it is! The goodies I got from IMATS-LA in Pasadena last month!
I did not go crazy on buying makeup stuff, I just got what I need (err..want?). This is just a photo summary of these bad boys. I can do a separate post and review, if you'd like.
| Sugarpill Heart Breaker Palette, Goldilux Pigment, Love+ and the limited edition @#$%! |
| UD Naked 2 palette and Urban Glow Highlight (They run out of these at the booth, they emailed me a coupon code to use online) |
| Monda Studio Stainless Palette (Sometimes my MAC one seems so small..) |
| My new Set Bag from Stilazzi at Frends |
And that's it!
The next IMATS-LA will be in January. I am still undecide if I should go since the date is soooo close to The Makeup Show. But if I get the extra money to attend both, why not, right?!
XOXO,
Jyz
So many great things! I really love the Urban Decay Glow Highlight! It looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeletethe-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Thank you! I got that one on sale online for just $6. ;D
DeleteThe brushes and the clear bag are great buys! I need a bag like that
ReplyDeleteim sure you gonna love the stillazi clear set bag. I got the small one because i am kinda on the slim side, and I cannot carry too much. I am loving Bdellium too!
DeleteYou got some really cool stuff I love the lashes and I own a few of the occ lip tars love them they do not come off...at all lol
ReplyDeleteAmazing haul! Love them all.
ReplyDelete