Good Day! It is a beautiful Sunday here in SoCal. My morning had been productive but as noon ticks, Hubby went to work so I am left alone. Again. I have plans to study but I decide to procrastinate and have some fun.
I never knew getting OLD could be soo fun. LOL... I knew I wil change my mind later, for sure. I enjoyed doing this, nothing fancy, just a quick old age makeup. Just in time for Halloween.
And of course, applying lipstick when you are 80 years old and above is a MUST.
I wonder if I would really look like these.... LMAO. BTW Lovelies, I took a vid of me doing this old age look, but it's 25 mins long and I am still trying to figure out how to compress/edit it. :) and maybe post in YT?!









OMG thats creepy!!! Looks so real!
ReplyDeleteThis is aweSome, great job
ReplyDeleteOmigod when I saw your post in my updates I thought it was going to be a tribute to a grandparent or something! That's insane!
ReplyDeleteOMG! You are really talented babe! Great work!:)scary though!Happy Halloween!!
ReplyDeleteThis looks so good!!! Although I do prefer the younger you ;)
ReplyDelete@Mercedes: lol. I got scared to looking at the mirror. LOL
ReplyDelete@Makeup Artist Jessica Rivera: thank you..
@Emma: hahaha. :) my cousin thought of the same!
@Fabulous Aimee: Thank you hun! :)
@Amanda: Thank you! i prefer the younger me too. LOL
You're so talented!!!! =) Looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteThis is an INCREDIBLE transformation!!! You did such an amazing job!! *jaw drops*
ReplyDelete@penelope amor: thank you babe :)
ReplyDelete@Mandy: Thank You!! :)
Lovelies, i took a vid of me doing this old age look, but it's 25 mins long and I am still trying to figure out how to compress/edit it. :) and maybe post in YT?!
OMG it looks so real! Wow!
ReplyDeletehttp://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Omg you did such a good job with this! It looks so real :O
ReplyDelete@Inmyhansonshirt: Thank you hun! ;)
ReplyDelete@Rinny: Thanks babe! :)
LOL!!!! That looks sooooo real!!!! I wanted to be an old person for Halloween at work, but can't cause I'm actually travelling on that weekend lol. This is amazing!
ReplyDelete3 words, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! lol you definitely know alot about makeup!
ReplyDelete@Rilakumaki: Thank you!!! :) :)
ReplyDelete@kakaysmakeupbag: thanks hun. :) i appreciate it muchos! :)