Hello Ladies! Yes I AM BACK! I apologize for my short absence but here I come with an open box and swatchfest of Sugarpill Cosmetics' Addicted to Pretty line of pressed eyeshadows.
Warning: Heavy Lotsa Addicting Photos
I have been wanting Sugarpill since last year, I was just not sure why I do not have these yet and the thought makes me knock my own head. I learned I have been missing a lot for not having these. The great HubbyLuvvy send me the signal to get all the pressed e/s, who am I to complain? I ordered these guys Wednesday night and got them Saturday (yesterday) morning.
I will be doing another post for swatches.
| Everything inside the cute box |
The personalized note from Amy aka Shrinkle is warming <3 She also sent me the free sticker and a sample of Goldilux Chromalust..
| pretty packaging |
| what is says on the back of the palette |
![]() |
| Sweetheart Palette, Bulletproof Single E/S, Burning Heart Palette |
and oh, it was delivered inside this cutest box I've seen
| the cutest box |
Okay hunnies, getting off for now to do swatches of this pretties!
XOXO!

wow those colors are cute & vibrant! I like!
ReplyDelete~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com
Wow!! Really pretty. I want to buy Sugarpill Cosmetics :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Jenn
imperfection-isbeauty.com
OOh i can't wait to see what looks you come up with using these shades!
ReplyDeletewelcome back sister! Wow! This is interesting! Can't wait for the swatches!:)keep safe:)
ReplyDeleteUghhhhh, I really really really need sugarpill cosmetics in my life. These colors are just screaming to me, buy me buy me buy me! Can't wait for your swatches!
ReplyDeleteoooooh my gosh I want them! <3 great pictures babe!
ReplyDelete@Paulina Mo: yes so vibrant :)
ReplyDelete@babyvmacgirl: makes u buy right. Haha.
@Jenn: thank you <3
@Ailah: oh girl me too, cant wait! Thank you!! :)
@Fabulous Aimee: Thank you for the warm welcome.
ReplyDelete@MeredithJessica: I know right?! The drags inside us screams NEED. Lol.
@Penelope_Amor: Thanks hun. <3 these pills deserve good shots! :D