Hi folks!How's your New Year's?
Let me start off with an apology for not blogging (and tweeting) the whole month of December WOW, yes the whole month and a half now... It has been crazy busy.
I am kinda feeling of making changes in my blog in 2012... Maybe posting just works or just looks, I have not decided yet and definitely need suggestions, feel free to comment below.
Here is my December Summary in photos. I love holidays they are so much fun :)
 |
| i rocked blue and green e/s one day... |
 |
| tangerine tango for NYE dinner at home.... |
 |
| yellow on a random day at work... |
 |
| me and hubby on a Christmas date ;) |
 |
me and hubby again - NYE family dinner
| | |
I'm glad you had a good holiday! You rocked so many gorgeous looks! I love the tangerine one, especially! Stunning!
ReplyDeletethe-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
@inmyhansonshirt: Thanks Luv!! :) I really had a good time! :) I missed you and your wonderful commentS! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! So glad you're back! Looks like you had some good times. And might I say, bright blue looks amazing on you.
ReplyDeleteR so brave with all ur looks that's awesome! Such cute pictures hun!
ReplyDeleteOmg!! I luv all the pic your great
ReplyDelete