Heya!
I'm feeling kinda blue because of the weather, and I feel like I should go out clubbing this weekend. Emotions like these have results, and here it what it is:
I used my oldie Claire's nail polish in Quicksand as a base. It's my fave black polish with tiny glitters on it. Then I used Milani Jewel FX in 530 Gems.
I used 2 coats of Claire's, and 2 coats of Milani Jewel FX. With the latter you can go away with one coat, but I decide to go for two since i want a supah shiny glittery disco mirror ball look.Hahaha.
So, what a weird fun set of nails to wear at Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow. LOL.
I love these. So glittery. Good for clubbing!
ReplyDelete@Tamyr: I wanna go clubbin :) LOL
ReplyDeleteYay! Glitter makes everything better.
ReplyDeleteamazing ready for the party
ReplyDeletehave a nice and stylish weekend darling
come and say Hi, we could start a stylish friendship
The Dolls Factory
They look great and look like club nails lol. I love glitter nail polish, especially Milani's Jewl FX, I have it in the gold. The color you have reminds me of Wet n Wild's Party of Five, I think there almost dupes.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, your nails look fab!!
Kelly
xoxo
@olgie: im a sucker for glittery stuff..
ReplyDelete@DollsFactory: sure! :)
@Kelly: omg i have the gold fx too and i havent tried the yet...
What fun nails!
ReplyDeleteExcellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. Event planner
ReplyDelete