At last I found the time to take pictures of the stuff I got from The Makeup Show. It's not a haul, just basics for my kit, that's all. I stayed within my budget (uhmmm, yeah...) so I am not feeling bad that I purchased something I do not need.
 |
| goodies! |
Here are close up pictures ;)
 |
| Graftobian Hi-Def Super Palette in Warm |
 |
| MUFE HD in 117, 155, 177. They ran out of the other 3 I want but I can get them at the store on Robertson Blvd. |
|
 |
| Graftobian Hi-Def Corrector Palette |
 |
| OCC Lip Tars in new packaging! Colors in Rx, Traffic, NSFW, Feathered and Tarred |
 |
| Model in a Bottle |
 |
| Beauty So Clean Cosmetic Sanitizer |
 |
| Beauty Blender |
 |
| Crown Brushes |
 |
| MUFE Empty Magnetic Palette |
I also got some magazines, some catalogues (with makeup techniques articles) and some other informational stuff. I keep those for future references, maybe for pictures or see what other products I am missing.
Thanks for stopping by today. Did you like the goodies I got?
Wow you got some great goodies I love the sponges and those the concelear.foundation pallete.
ReplyDeleteThe foundation palette is the 2nd item I purchased, next to Lip Tars :) hehe
DeleteI love the warm graftobian pallete I really need to get one of those. Love ur stuff great purchase.
ReplyDeleteYou should honey! :) its remarkable!
Deleteboo now i wish i really would of went lol u got great stuff
ReplyDeleteI know!!! Promise lets do IMATS together? Game?
Deletethank you! :)
ReplyDeleteSo Jelly! Wish I could have made it to the show. I guess I will have to catch the next one... Enjoy your new goodies!!
ReplyDeletewww.styleguryl.com
thank you! i hope to meet-up with you on the next one!
DeleteLove those goodies, especially the lip tars. I've also wondered whether that Model in a Bottle stuff works.
ReplyDeleteoh lip tars are soo good. ;) I was a little hesitant on jumping on the model in a bottle wagon but i'm glad i did! ;) its kinda pricey for me tho...
Deleteomg look at those goodies!!! i'm a lil' jeally :)))
ReplyDeleteThanks Maryam!! ;) I appreciate you taking time to comment ;)
Delete