I believe that a TRUE ARTIST can never learn enough. Education must be continuous.
I must keep on learning.
I was lucky to be able to attend The Makeup Show (previous post about it HERE) last Sunday. I had fun hanging out with my fellow Filipina MUA Michelle Arcilla, seeing famous people in the industry and to listen and learn their techniques (amazing!), meeting famous faces and making new friends. It was a wonderful experience.
Ready for pictures? Here we go :)
We felt like a kid in a big candy store. Most (if not all) pro stores and products are there for attendees to see, test and take home! I did some shopping. Mostly basics for my kit and I MAYBE posting them if you guys wanna see.
If you wanna see more pictures you can check them out on my Facebook Fan Page (click HERE). :) I took pictures of the vendor's booths oozing with products. Gosh I want them all.



I'm glad you had fun Jyzzie. The pictures are great. It looks like so much fun! xx
ReplyDeletethank you! ;)
DeleteOMG!! I'm so jealous jk it looks like you had so much fun. I wish I would of been there :(
ReplyDeleteI know! im so ready to hang-out with you!;) Let's do IMATS okay?
DeleteOh btw I luv you're hair! :)
ReplyDeletemuchos gracias! ;)
DeleteAwwwwwesome! <3 Looks like you had fun! =) I wish I could go =( lol ... thanks for sharing honey xoxox
ReplyDeleteAww! I did have super fun! ;) my budget i think did not. LOL
DeleteAhh I'm so jealous! I wanted to go so bad! It didn't work out for me this year! :( Hope you had a blast!
ReplyDeleteOh we could have meet-up too! Oh well, we can do IMATS or any other events too!
DeleteLoved seeing all the photos from The Makeup Show!
ReplyDeleteThanks dear :)
Deleteu looked amazing!!! awee fun!
ReplyDeleteAww thanks luv! Everybody in there looks amazing! :)
Delete