Hand me anything mint chocolate flavored and i would never say no to it. Be it sweets, candies, especially ice cream! The funny thing is I get dizzy whenever I eat anything mint chocolate, but that never stopped me from eating it tho.
Since it has been a hectic week for me to afford any dizziness, I came
up with this solution.
up with this solution.
Here is what i used:
| ELF polish in Chocolate, CG Crackle in Crushed Candy, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Topcoat, ELF Cuticle Pen, JR Watkins Hand and Cuticle Salve |
| ELF nail polish in Chocolate and CG Crackle in Crushed Candy |
What a good way to ease my cravings.
What polish are you wearing today?
CUTE colors!! Following you now too! Love the make up post below!!
ReplyDelete~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com
@PaulinaMo: Thank you Pau! ;)I appreciate it. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the combination! I have to buy these nail polishes, thanks for sharing grl! =)
ReplyDeleteHaha, I don't know if this would ease my cravings but they are very cute colors together, those used to be the colors of my whole bedroom!
ReplyDelete@kaykaysmakeupbag: thank you. ;) im glad u like the combo. ;)
ReplyDelete@meredith jessica; really? ;) oh thats a nice bedroom color! ;) i miss painting bedroom walls, but cant now cuz were renting apt. lol.
this is really cute I love the China Glaze color! Its so gorgeous<3
ReplyDeleteI still have to try the crackle polishes, I've heard so much about them! Great colors:) thelittlepetite.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete@Jenn: i love it too! i just wish it was a little bit brighter.. but i still love it :)
ReplyDelete@little petite: you should! :) i am late trying them out too. LoL
@ALL: thank you ladies for the comments :D xoxo
I love this color combo!
ReplyDelete@NykkeyB: oh thank you.. ;D
ReplyDeleteI just tried my first crackle yesterday and love it!! The only colors they had were silver and red so I got the silver and did it over black. But I love your mint chocolate! Cant wait to try it!
ReplyDeleteKelly
xoxoxo
Such a pretty combo! It looks great on you :) Loving the pinkness of your blog!
ReplyDelete@kellabella:thanks kelly! ;D isn't crackle 's so fun? ;) i love ur combo of silver and black, thats rocker edgy i love it. ;) did u post pics? ;)
ReplyDelete@Vintage Makeup: thank you mydl dear ;) i love pink so much. ;) its too girly for my style but i cant help it. LOL.
Hi jyz! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVEEEEEEEEEEE your nail polish! :o sooo sexy and sophisticated. But did you just scratched the other parts to create a style? Bec.that is so creative girl! Im not good in making nail arts ahha! I can only do (messy) french nails :( thats it ahha!
Oh! And thnx for checkin my High school post . I really really appreciate it.
I live in lake elsinore btw. Love to meet proud pinay bloggers in so-cal :)
loves more,
teli
krzteli.blogspot.com
Hi Teli! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the comment. :) i didn't scratched any of them, it turned out like that using the crackle. It looked fine to me tho. LOL.
I love your HS post, I miss my own friends and i only see them in FB. ;(
Keep in touch girlie! :D
Xoxo,
Jyz
i always love your polish! nice picks hun!
ReplyDelete