Holla!
Instead of naming my series LOOK, I am going to name it PRINT. I think it goes better with my blog title. :D
Here is a look I wore at a recent gig. I bet you can guess which one is it. Haha. I have been loving this combo of MAC Aquadisiac and Stars n Rockets that I have been wearing them all week!
I used Ingot Eyeshadow in 483 DS, a dark blue with sparkles on my eyelid, then MAC Aquadisiac on my crease extending above crease and MAC Stars n Rockets on my lower lashline.
What do you think? ;)

So gorgeous. Love the color combo....
ReplyDeletei love this look!!! i wish i had time to experiment with my makeup lol :)
ReplyDelete@jessica: awww thanks hun. ;) i soo love this combo i dont want to take it off. lol
ReplyDelete@mommalicious: thank you! i tried to make time to add color in me everyday, it makes me happy. Hope you get you chance to experiment soon and don't forget to share it! ;) xo.
Wow, I think its fabulous!
ReplyDeleteYou look like a doll! So cute, these colors are totally doing it for me, love the bright shades. Love love love!
ReplyDelete@Kim: thank you! ;)
ReplyDelete@Meredith Jessica: Doll? Oh thank you hunny ;) I love bright shades too!
Look beautiful and love the pink lips! Would love to see some photos where you close the eye so we can see the lid as well!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty, fun and bright look!! i love how all of the colors mesh so well! xoxo
ReplyDeletelove the colors! pretty look!
ReplyDelete& them eyebrows are hella fierce girl!
<3 BB
This looks so pretty on you! I love the color combo. mwaaaa
ReplyDeletexo
Wow this is beautiful subtle but very vibrant. I will see if I can attempt this.
ReplyDeletehttp://aggierxqueen.blogspot.com/
What gorgeous colours! I love this!
ReplyDeletehttp://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
@mandy: thank you! i missed to take pictures w/ eyes closed.. will do that on the next print :D thanks for reminding me ;)
ReplyDelete@wifezilla hekela: thanks babe ;) i love bright colors! ;)
@beauty behaved: aww thats sweet. yes im loving my red fierce eyebrows ;)
@jenn: thanks girlfriend ;) also i appreciate ur kind words yesterday at twitter. ;) double mwahz for u! ;)
ReplyDelete@aggie602: sure you can! cant wait to see it!
@inmyhansonshirt: thank you dear ;)
looks great! love all the colors!
ReplyDelete@makeup artist jessica rivera: thank you! ;D
ReplyDeleteOh my! This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it!
ReplyDelete@Dinorah: thanks babe ;D
ReplyDeleteOMG <3 Gawjuzz :) These Colors Look Amamzing On You <3
ReplyDelete@AnnieLovely: Thank you "gawjuzz" ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving your blog! This eye look is so colorful n pretty!!! I want that dark blue shadow!
ReplyDelete@rilakumaki: thank you honey ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat do I think?! Bright and Beautiful!! I love colorful looks and bright colors! This is such a fun and pretty look!!! Love it<3
ReplyDeleteWow! This is a beautifully bright look. I just love it.
ReplyDelete@Ten-aca: Thank you Jessica :) i so love it too. :) i've been clinging to it and i cannot post new looks. Lol.
ReplyDelete@olgiepogie: Thank you :) im glad you liked it :)