It was a little bit weird for me that I did the first post Creativity Flows showing some pics captured from my iphone. LOL. Maybe I should have waited for some other cool pics from other photographers before I posted it. Sometimes I am impatient.
I wanted to share few more cool pictures from the same two photoshoots plus a bonus video of behind the scenes. :)
First is the LA/OC Fashion Photographers Shoot ;)
![]() |
| me and natalie |
![]() |
| more awesomeness ;D |
then the video
Second is the creative shoot with my fellow Team Indulge members ;)
| Did you find me? |
![]() | ||
| photo by Silence Photography |
For those who are my Facebook friends, I am sorry that you have seen this already. Ya'll know that I am an FBholic.
Honestly, it's my second time to see myself in youtube video. LOL. The first one the camera just gave me a quick glance that it took me a while to figure out if it is really me. Hahaha.
Did u like what you see?




Whoa!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog today! It`s really an awesome Blog! ღ
These look great!! So pretty you did a great job yayyy!! xo
ReplyDelete@aliceinwonderland: thank you! ;)
ReplyDelete@jenn: Yayy! thank you Jen. ;)
Wow! Those pictures are just fantastic!!
ReplyDeletehttp://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
@inmyhansonshirt: thank you! Im glad you fine them fantastic ;)
ReplyDeleteawesome job doll! I love these looks!
ReplyDelete@Raelene Ashley: thank you sweetie! ;D
ReplyDeleteThe pictures turned out really awesome and beautiful! & thank you so much for your lovely comment! I will be following you back (:
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, aweSome work as always! You are da bomb!!<3
ReplyDelete@Loren: thank you soo much :)
ReplyDelete@Tenaca: awww thanks :) you the bomb too! :)