Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Makeup Show L.A.

Where am I gonna be this Sunday? Dude, I am gonna be at The Makeup Show! :)

 
The Makeup Show is two-day pro-only event full of make-up, inspiration, education, seminars, networking, products and more. It will happen at California Market Center in L.A on March 17-18.
I am totally excited for this one. I will be attending the Sunday show and will be sitting on Keynotes and Business Forums and hoping to be able to stick to my makeup budget.
 
Sunday's Keynote Speakers are: 

Mario Dedivanovic
 (Kim K's famous makeup artist, also for Michelle Williams, Amanda Bynes, Bazaar, Vogue, Elle etc.)

Troy Jensen 
(famous celeb MUA which clients includes J.Lo, Katy Perry, Christina Aguilera, Gwyneth Paltrow, elaborate music videos, best magazines, etc) 
 
Jinny Houle 
(Creative Body Artist, Chief Body Painter for Cirque Du Soleil and Co-Creator of Paradise)

Saturday's Keynote Speakers are Sutan Amrull (Hunger Games), Ve Neill (who doesn't know her?!), Sharon Gault ( Madonna's "Mama Makeup", Lady Gaga, Britney, Charlize Theron, etc.) and the legends Maurice Stein, Tommy Cole and Byrd Holland. 


In regards to makeup shopping, they are packed with great exhibitors! For a complete list click HERE.
For more information about T.M.S., visit their website www.themakeupshow.com

If any of you Mamas are going please let me know, I would love to meet-up with you and learn and have fun together! 


8 comments:

  1. what i didnt know about this i wanna go :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my i posted this late. i should have done this post earlier. R u currently working in the mu business or schoolin honey? if yes let's go! ;)

      Delete
  2. I wish I could go to an event like this but to bad its only open to pros or students. Hope you have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww... We can always go to IMATS! ;) let's do a meet up there! ;)

      Delete
  3. This sounds like fun! Enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like so much fun. I would love to attend it one day.

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)