Hello! I'm here for an overdue FOTD.
I did this look last weekend but I have no category to post it, so I just posted this under FOTD. LOL.
Excuse the picure its low quality, I took it using my iphone4 cause I am in a hurry.
Below is actually my current profile picture in Facebook ;)
Here are some of the products I used:
MAC E/S in Cork, Malt and Embark
MAC Blacktrack in Fluidline
Milani Eyetech Liquid Eyeliner
I tweeted about it and got good responses.. maybe I should do it again and take good pics? ;)
Love it!
ReplyDeleteLove that shape. It's so flattering! You have a really steady hand, by the way. :)
ReplyDelete@Tamyr: Thank YOU! :)
ReplyDelete@olgiiepolgie: thank you. ;) i lean on my tabke for extra support :) hehe
Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI luv your eyeliner like that very beautiful :)
ReplyDeletelove the eyeliner! i wish i could do mine like that but i'm still learning.
ReplyDelete@LetitiaLaura: Aww thanks babe :)
ReplyDelete@babyvmacgirl: gracias love, i will do it again and use a good camera :)
@monica: thanks dear! When i was starting it took me the whole jar! lol
you do your eye makeup so perfectly!
ReplyDeletedefinitely need to see more of this :) x
@Margaret: thanks luv ;)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous makeup, its flawless, and I LOOOVE your hair color so much
ReplyDeletevery lovely style of wearing mascara lovely blog
ReplyDeleteFollow Back Please
♥ SadeeStyle ♥
www.sadeestyle.net
@Penelope: hahah thanks babe, im so loving the color im gonna keep it!
ReplyDelete@SadeeStyle: thank you! i'll surely check out your blog :)