Hi Fellas! ;) I apologize for being MIA the Halloween Season. I was out and about. Within the last three weeks of October. I got sick, someone in family is sick, and I have to recover quickly for the makeup gigs I have to do. I was missing in Twitter world, #bbeautychat, Beautylish and MakeupBee too.
I would love to say thanks to those lovely ladies who remembered me when I was missing. I really appreciate all the prayers and those kind words which helped me out through tough times. I cannot say the road I am in now is smooth, but can definitely say it is BETTER.
I have blog posts coming out, a lot of them. I will try my best to stay on track. Love me still, OK? ;)
Xoxo,
Jyz

Ofcourse!
ReplyDeleteGlad to know you're doing better.
xx
@Tamyr: hey love! Thanks for all your help! I love you sooo much. ;)
ReplyDeleteOf course we still love you! Glad you're back and feeling better. xxx
ReplyDeleteIm glad you are back you were def missed.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely glad you're back! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
It's great that you're back :) Can't wait for new posts :)
ReplyDeletehttp://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com
Hi babe glad to see u BK!
ReplyDeleteAwwww! Thanks to to all of you for the warm Re-Welcome:) hahaha :)
ReplyDelete