Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween Day: Dress-up and Make-up

I love October 31st for two main reasons:
1. Hubby and I are celebrating our 13th year together, and
2. I get to dress-up at work. 

As many of you may know, I keep a normal full-time job, it keeps me sane. ;) My BFFs at work decide we dress up, and this is what I was:

A Half Desert Dolly /Half Zombie Army



Here's me with besties Cindy and Devin at work:


My husband dressed up for his work too! ;) I made him a crazy skull face paint. 


Makeup Used:
 
Me:
Ben Nye Fx Wheel in Master Bruise
Ben Nye Fx Wheel in Burns and Blisters
Sugarpill Tako,Midori and Bulletproof
MAC lipstick in Ruby Woo and Red She Said

Hubby's:
Ben Nye Creme Base in White
Ben Nye Magicake Palette (white and black)


Halloween maybe over, BUT it doesn't mean I'll stop. <3


7 comments:

  1. Oh I love this!! You look so pretty! & I love your zombie part. That's such a cool skull! Pretty unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dinorah: thanks luv! :) i love my zombie part too! :) Oh hey, i love you new hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome looks! Love how you did the stitches on your face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you just scared me LOL you're so creative hun! love!

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)