Me and hubby attended a Pub Crawl style birthday party last friday in Seal Beach. That friday I have posted my neon nails before I did this look. It's just a simple colorful look, ( yes ma'am I define this simple, LOL ) nothing shockingly uv or neon.
I used Inglot, Mac and Sugarpill. I apologize for a grainy picture, we were stepping out already when I took these pictures. We had so much fun last night, cannot wait for another one. :)
Sounds like a lot of fun! You look fantastic! Loving all of the neon!
ReplyDeletethe-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
thanks luv!
DeleteTruly a neon look! :-)
ReplyDeletehaha! ;) it is huh. ;D
DeleteI can't believe how long hve kept up the red hair its amazing!
ReplyDeleteI know, it's almost a year.. ;D I love it and I am keeping it. thanks for the comment.
Deletelove the lipstick color!!! your lips have such a cute shape!!
ReplyDeleteaw thank you! nobody have sent me a compliment before regarding my lip shape. Wow thanks! :D
Deleteso fab!! Love your luscious eyebrows :)))
ReplyDeleteThanks Maryam ;)
Delete