Hello! :)
I am blessed to be able to assist a fellow Makeup Artist Michelle Arcilla last Sunday morning for a TV commercial. She is a good friend of mine, and a good mentor too.
 |
| Me and Michelle |
It was my first time to be able to assist in a tv/film set. I have worked in print, bridal, fashions shows and event but have never experienced tv/film work. The location is a cozy home in Brentwood. I learned a lot and I am hoping to learn more in the future.
 |
| Key MUA Michelle gave me chance to work on the actress ;) |
 |
| MU & Hair by Michelle Arcilla |
 |
| One funnyshot |
 |
| Nice weather outside too. |
 |
| There was pompoms in the set.. hahaha. |
After filming we got hungry and went straight to Seal Beach pier for some good food and drinks at The Hangout. Sunday is so much fun.
 |
| The Hang-out @ Seal Beach Pier |
Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures. I forgot to bring a camera so I just used my iphone. ;)
XOXO,
jyz
how freakin amazing doll. thats an awesome opportunity
ReplyDeleteIt was! Tv/film work now looks very interesting to me :))
DeleteYAY!!!!!!! pat on the back for you!! :) congrats on your first assiting with a tv/commercial gig!!!! You look like you had a blast! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks luv! :) Yes I did have fun! :))
Deletevery cool!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jessica. I have more to learn everyday :)
Delete