This is my first attempt doing this awesome idea. I maybe late trying this, but still why not right?
I painted my uber-short nails Winter Frost from Revlon. It's a mini-bottle in medium-gray color. I wanted something lighter but do not have any that does not consists of glitters and sparkles, plus I was lazy to mix my own so I used this one.
I can say this is a half-fail. I tried different methods here: 1) dipped a piece of newspaper in alcohol then pat onto my nails, 2) dipped my nails in alcohol then pat on a piece of newspaper, 3) dipped a piece, dipped my nail then pat the paper on. I think the second method worked best. That explains why this art is so uneven, because I kept on testing.
I did not bother redoing them. I figure I will take them off in few days anyways. Maybe soon I will try again and perfect them, and maybe in a summery colored base.
XOXO,
jyz
This is such an amazing nail look. I love love love it!
ReplyDeletethe-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Thank you, i am glad you loved it!
DeleteI love this look, always wanted to try it out but never got round to it. Always think it would be funny if you were cutting out a newspaper and transferred a rude or hilarious article onto your nails.
ReplyDeleteCharlee
http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
xx
great idea! I've been wanting to try this too!
ReplyDeletethanks for the tips.
I love this nail lookouts so fun!!:) miss ya mama
ReplyDeleteXo
omg i love this idea!!!!! when you perfect it, make sure to share so i know how to do it!! lol
ReplyDelete