Hi Bellas! I will be attending a Pub Crawl Birthday party with a Neon theme tonight. I have a love-hate relationship with neons. Some days I find it so cool, some days it makes me look off. I painted on this neon polish I picked up at Walgreens. I think this should just be called Nails of the Weekend.
This one is called Neon Melon from Sinful Colors. I dunno why it's called melon, for me it's more of a lemon and lime. There are other colors available too. It's pretty cheap, only $1.99 a bottle. It took me 5 thin coats to achieve this, it's kinda burning my patience but it's okay since it fast-drying.
I shared this photo below on Instagram and got lotsa love. I usually DO NOT wake uo this early but today I was already at work at 7am. This neon did wake me up like sunshine straight to my face!
omg this is so bright i love it perfecto for summer
ReplyDeleteIt is perfecto, I am thinking of buying other colors too :)
DeleteWow this is so bright, looks lovely though :)
ReplyDeleteCharlee
http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
xx
It is super bright everyone at work noticed it from afar! LOL
ReplyDelete