Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bridal Expo at Long Beach Convention Center

It's Bridal Time again! :)

December seems to be a nice month to propose marriage, eh? Premier Bridal Expo at Long Beach Convention Center was a hit! There was a lot of brides with bridesmaids in tow, lots of booths and vendors! :)

I am lucky to freelance and be on-call MUA for Salon 5150 in Brea, and blessed to be make pretty faces for the Fashion Show.

Here's some of the pictures:














It was a lot of fun! :) Love the hair-dos, the make-up and the dresses... Oh, so lovely!

For more pictures, check my facebook page or click here.

18 comments:

  1. I love the makeup you did on the models! very pretty! and i love the makeup and outfit u have on in the pics too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) hey babe i missed you! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was super fun! The models are all pretty and nice :)

      Delete
  3. The models all look so pretty! What an awesome job. You look hot as usual, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luv. That dress of mine is sooo comfy I can work on it all day long :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy! I think I will be keeping the red hair for another 6 months haha :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It was! I love expos because I get to meet a lot if people and prospective clients :)

      Delete
  6. Hello New subbie!
    I looove that coral dress with the ruffles/flowers :) Adorable!
    your red hair is stunning!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! :) haha that's the same dress I'm liking, it sooo fab! the designer gave one away for the raffle :) thanks for the compliment on my red hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! The makeup looks amazing honey! Well done xoxox ... there dresses are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tagged you with a cute blog award. Details are on my blog...
    http://facepaintisgreat.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html

    This bridal show looked like it was so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys look so pretty! I love the clothes, and love the hair! Great post!

    Callmesnakke

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)