Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Year's and Summary of December 2011

Hi folks!How's your New Year's?

Let me start off with an apology for not blogging (and tweeting) the whole month of December WOW, yes the whole month and a half now... It has been crazy busy.

I am kinda feeling of making changes in my blog in 2012... Maybe posting just works or just looks, I have not decided yet and definitely need suggestions, feel free to comment below.

Here is my December Summary in photos. I love holidays they are so much fun :)

i rocked blue and green e/s one day...

 tangerine tango for NYE dinner at home....

yellow on a random day at work...

me and hubby on a Christmas date ;)

me and hubby again - NYE family dinner
 

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good holiday! You rocked so many gorgeous looks! I love the tangerine one, especially! Stunning!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @inmyhansonshirt: Thanks Luv!! :) I really had a good time! :) I missed you and your wonderful commentS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad you're back! Looks like you had some good times. And might I say, bright blue looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. R so brave with all ur looks that's awesome! Such cute pictures hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg!! I luv all the pic your great

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)