Hello! :)
SO i have posted a behind-the-scene shots from my last project which is a bridal theme shoot. If you miss that one click here.
This photoshoot was done to help us in our portfolio for Bridal Makeup Work. I would love to be able to cater more to the Bridal Industry and be able to show them professional images of what I can do.
![]() |
| Classic/Victorian Bridal Look |
![]() |
| Classic/Victorian Bridal Look |
![]() |
| Modern Bride Look |
![]() |
| Modern Bride Look |
![]() |
| Pin-Up Bridal Look |
![]() |
| Pin-up Bridal Look |
I am very lucky to work with amazing models, hairstylist and photographer. I so love this group, we had soo much fun that we did another shoot just right after 4 days. That one was taken at the beach. Haha!
For more photos you check my Facebook Fan Page or my FB account (lets be friends!) or on my ModelMayhem.
I hope you like them. This pictures make me go marry my hubby again.:)






Wow your work is amazing and you have lots of talent to be able to make these brides feel confident on the most important day of their lives.
ReplyDeleteThese pics are fabulous. Love those eyebrows.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!! <3 this blog makes me wanna get married haha. My favorite is the pinup one but the other two are SO flawless! <3 Great work sweetie
ReplyDeleteI love the variety here! I am insanely in love with the classic bridal look. These are all so amazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
You did such an amazing job girl!!! Loving your work.
ReplyDeletexo Jenn
imperfection-isbeauty.com
@Aggie602: thank you Aggie. I've been a bride myself that I know the feeling of nervousness and excitement :)
ReplyDelete@Kim: Thank you! I love making eyebrows :)
@Penelope Amor: Thanks hun. I know me too! Hahaha. Husband said I should do groom shoot first so he'll see. LOL
@inmyhansonshirt: yes we did variety, im glad you like it. :) we made sure me made most of our time in the studio. :)
ReplyDelete@jenn: thank you babe! :)
These are great pics!! You do such a great job with all your work :) I love weddings and especially the makeup on the bride. It's such a special part of the day.
ReplyDeleteKelly
xoxo
Wow super amazing job pretty
ReplyDelete@kellabella83: weddings are my fave events :D thank you for your comment. :) I am still learning everyday, getting comments/suggestions regarding mu work keeps me going :)
ReplyDelete@amrilove: thanks sweetie :D
WOW!!! These are beyond beautiful pictures!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewow, these shots are amazing, the makeup looks flawless !
ReplyDeletePin-up one is sooo pretty! Love the shots hun good work ;)
ReplyDelete@mercedes: thank you. ;) im glad it turned out well ;D
ReplyDelete@marla: thanks marla!! ;D
@jessica: thank you mami! ;)
to all my ladies (lol),
i love and appreciate all your comments!!!
oh wow the makeup on these girls is insanely gorg!
ReplyDeletethey look amazing!
(:
<3 BB
really nice pictures as always you do an amazing job keep up with all that good work i loves it...
ReplyDelete@BeautyBehaved: aww thank you so much ;)
ReplyDelete@blushmepink: thank you babes ;) hope to see u again soon ;)
outstanding job girl!!!! YOU sure have talent!!:)
ReplyDelete@mh8: oh thank you babe!
ReplyDeleteAll of these are such beautiful looks! They're all really wearable too. I can't pick which is my favourite, they're all so lovely.
ReplyDeleteWow!! These pictures are great! Your work is ammaaaaazing!
ReplyDelete@olgipolgie: yes they are totally wearable :) :) thank you for your comment :)
ReplyDelete@rilakumaki: thank you soo much. :)
I absolutely adore all your bridal looks! I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to hint to the bf about getting married now that I've seen these--I need to hire you ASAP! lol!!! but as always jyz, amazing work!
ReplyDelete@Raelene Ashley: Hahaha! sure give hints to bf, I'll gladly do your makeup! ;D lolz. thank you soo much!! ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Jyz first of all CONGRATULATIONS ON getting an award from Angie I was one of the ones she also gave this award to...super honored...
ReplyDeleteNow , WOW WOW your work is amazing love the fact that is just effortlessly done and super classy...... can't wait to go over pics and just admire your work.... following you for sure......
I invite you to check out my blog... hope you like it too!! thanks again
https://www.facebook.com/Glamstyln
loves,I have two blog awards for you! check it out
ReplyDeletehttp://aimee0610my.blogspot.com/2011/09/more-blog-awrads-ootd.html..Miss u!MWuah
@Lizbeth: thank you soo much for your very kind comments :) Sure I will be checking out your blog too ;) Aggie is such a sweet lady :)
ReplyDelete@Fabulous Aimee: Hi babe, sure I will go check it out ;) thank you for awarding me :)
Whoa!! All the Makeup looks are so pretty and flawless!! Amazing job!!
ReplyDelete@Tenaca: thank you babe!!! ;D i appreciate it! ;)
ReplyDeleteHey girl!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let you know I awarded your blog the Classic Beauty Blog Award. See my post for details at: http://wp.me/1Bopi
Congrats!!!
Kelly
xoxo
Wow, you are so talented!! Great photos! Congrats on your award from Kelly! We got one too and we are excited! And also excited to find some new blogs to read. We are now following you via Blog Lovin. We'd love for you to visit our blog and follow back if you like.
ReplyDeletehttp://herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/
Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
@kellabella83: thank you my luv! i appreciate it :)
ReplyDelete@Jayme and Mendi: Thank you for following;) Will do check out your blog as well ;)