Friday, July 6, 2012

IMATS-LA 2012: The Experience


All I can say, I had so much F-U-N!

me and jay @ the entrance

And pictures below can attest to that:

**I apologize that pictures were taken using my iphone. I have been so smart to bring my camera with me, but not the battery.. (slapping my forehead up to now).

the awesome Ve Neill (MUA/SPFX for Hunger Games, Pirates of the Carribean Series, etc)

me and omg Glenn Hetrick (MUA/SPFX -Legion, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Heroes, etc)

Body Painted Models

Michael Mosher teaching how to apply bald cap for HD TV/Film

Cora, Siryn, Heather, Angie, Me (Jyz), Mai and Mandy

Cora, Me and Heather

Nix, great colors!

Athena demo for Royal Langnickel

I like RJ #Faceoff

Yume and Me @ Sugarpill Booth



Josh and Me @Sugarpill Booth

omg

Rick Baker's American Werewolf in London

I swear he looks so real I don't wanna get close to him.

If one of them moves, I am gonna run!

Did you go to IMATS this year? I wanna know about your experience too!
IMATS purchases post soon ;D

XOXO,
Jyz

6 comments:

  1. aww you look like u had a really good time! by the way your hair still looks very nice and vibrant. i love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!I had a wonderful time! and I think I will keep the red for few more months..

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a very pleasant experience. ;D

      Delete
  3. ur hair is amazing!!!! ugh im so jelly im so going in jan!!! im buying my tickets ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed IMATS this year, never been there but really want to go. I will definetly try in JAnuary.. Great blog new follower here. Visit my blog when you get a chance http://make-upbylaura1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)