Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm on BellaSugar! (and more MUFE HD)

I saw me at BellaSugar/Popsugar iphone app yesterday and it made my day.

 
Last week, BellaSugar  held their first Instagram Challenge where beauties like us (ehem,ehem..) can share our photos and tag them. Each day theme is different, but showcases trends for Spring -buns, eyeliner, nail art, braids, and bright lips.

 
My entry for Bright Lips last friday was selected at the Challenge Recap. I submitted my Nicki Minaj makeup look I did a few weeks ago (my Nicki inspired look blogpost). 

I was so surprised I got picked, and also made new friends on twitter which are also challenge winners. :)

Also, I submitted these:

For Eyeliner Tuesday

For Nail Art Wednesday


I love doing challenges and collaborations, 
keeps my creativity running. 

And to perk my day up even more,
 this was delivered at work yesterday:


Yay! More MUFE HD for my kit! I got shade 115, 128 and 178.

Got Instagram? Follow me: jyzreyespadilla

XO!

3 comments:

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)