Saturday, July 21, 2012

Dead or Alive: Urban Decay Primer Potion

This is a sad story of my professional size Urban Deacy Primer Potion.

I wake up one day (well after not using this for a while since I am testing/using other primers) and this guy have dried up. I find it hard to squeeze the product out! The tubeway was clogged so bad that no dipping in hot water, microwing and declogging with metal pin would make the potion come out.

So I settled with depotting. Yes, it is sad. But it will be OKAY.


my sad yet still workable UDPP
I cut out from the bottom, scraped the hell out of him and transferred to a clear container.

The consisntecy is not a spreadable as it was, but still workable.

Will I repurchase? Yes of course. It's a staple.

3 comments:

  1. That is unfortunate that it dried up, but depotting it was a good solution!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was unfortunate. I need to warm it up before using, but it is still working. I used it on a shoot today and worked great still. :))

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)