Monday, July 23, 2012

I won Fekkai Technician Color Care Starter Kit from CVS Hairdo Contest

CVS Beauty Club held a contest on their twitter last month and all you have to do is submit a photo of you and your Hair Do, adding the #CVSDo on your tweet. If your photo get picked, they will send a Fekkai Technician Color Care Starter Kit.

I submitted this photo below (for fun, haha) and I got picked!

I belive they selected a number of winners (I am not sure how many), and luckily I am one of them.

Products arrive safely with a letter from CVS and Fekkai.
Ready to try the goodies!
Have you tried this product?

XOXO, 
Jyz

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning! I'm not surprised you were one of the winners they picked. Your hair is awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair always looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)