Wednesday, October 19, 2011

NOTW: Dracula Nails

Hello! Sorry ladies if I have not been posting here nor tweeting... I have been heart sick since last week.. Luckily not brokenhearted, just my physical heart acting up again. I did another Halloween Makeup Look and will be posting it this week as well. ;) 

But for now,  I have these Dracula Nails to share with all of you! 


 

I used Revlon Vernis in Winter Mist in a mini bottle which came from a Revlon Trio Nail Polish set. 



I got the inspiration again from Angie a.k.a. Goldiestarling from YT.  I tried my best to steady my hand but it keeps on shaking I do not know why.. and oh I hated it! But that did not stop me, I just went on and on, and just had some fun.

What polish are you wearing today? ;)


5 comments:

  1. Very cute, you did an awesome job! I love the dripping blood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome mani! So fun. I hope you're doing OK. You just take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amanda: Thank you! :D

    @Olgie: Thanks hun.. Yes will be taking it easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. xoxoxooxoxox to you girly!!!:)

    awesome job on the nails!1<3

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)