Friday, October 7, 2011

NOTW: Spooky Lil Frankies

Heya! How are my peeps doing?
It's the time to post nail stuff! I haven't been for a long time, I have been wearing the same plain pinky-peachy-nude polish from Sally Hansen for the last two weeks I think, eeekk. 

Last night we we're watching a horror flick and I find that it is a good time to multitask, and I came out with this. 

I got the inspiration from YT guru Angie aka GoldieStarling, she posted hers last year. Oh I so like her and her work. To see her tutorial click here.

 

I just used what I have ;) I have this Ruby Kisses Neon Green but have not used it yet because it is so filmsy I do not really like it. It took me 3 thin coats to achieve this light green look.


Thanks for stopping by. <3 Hope you try this out too!

7 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful and the nails look gorgeous as I have said last night :)
    I hate when you have to apply a lot of nailpolish coats to achieve just the slightest hint of color. It frustrates me.

    Thanks so much for the link. I'll check her channel out right now!

    Besos
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E !!!!!! hahaha so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tamyr: omg yes, I was to throw this bottle away i find it hard to keep its no use. lol. now il keep it, so when i have enough patience i'll use it. haha. thanks luv.

    @penelope_amor: thanks babe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute!!!! They came out really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kelly: Thanks luv!

    @MakeupArtist Jessica Rivera: hehe. Thank you! ;)

    @Meredith Jessica: aww! Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)