Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Box Day: Milani Cosmetics

Hi Bellas!

Last Friday I received a box of goodies from Milani Cosmetics.



I know what you will say!
WOW!!
Just exactly what I said when I got this package!

The friendly team at Milani is very generous to send me this awesome goodies to try-out. I am so overwhelmed I don't know which one to open first!



I have been a fan of the brand for quite sometime now. I have used some of their products on myself and keep some as staple on my kit. I received their recent collection for Spring/Summer 2012.

Here's the list of what they sent:
Powder Eyeshadow Palette (Paint, Impressionist)
Brow Tint Pen (Natural Taupe, Dark Brown)
Eyetech Extreme (Blackest Black)
Illuminating Face Powder (Amber Nectar, Hermosa Rose, Beauty's Touch)
Powder Eyeshadow (White Lie, Pitch Black, Shocking Pink, Brown Stone, French Vanilla, Tickled Pink, Purple Shock, Olympian Blue, Pearl, Gold Dust, Caramel Brown, Just Perfect)
Runway Lashes Instant Volume Mascara (Black)
Shadow Eyez 12Hr Pencil (Champagne Toast, Green Safari, Aquatic Style)
Total Lash Cover Mascara (Black)
Bronze XL (Bronze Glow, Fake Tan)
Runway Eyeshadow (Antigua, Golden Touch, Peaches and Cream)
Baked Eyeshadow Metallic (Must Have Fuschia, Copper Express)
Baked Eyeshadow Marble (Green Fortune)
Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows (Primary, Complementary)
Haute Flash Lip Gloss (Hot Flash, Flashy, In a Flash, Star Flash, Golden Flash, Quick Flash)



Items arrived neatly packed fully protected with bubble wrap. The Milani Runway Eyes palette was bubble wrapped separately too. I just took them off for the purpose of this picture.


 Milani is available at your nearest drugstores and Target, also available online at www.milanicosmetics.com. Also, follow them on twitter @milanicosmetics and on Pinterest Milani Cosmetics, if you haven't yet.


 I am and will be taking pictures, do a swatches and tests, and of course post some looks using these goodies!
It's definitely PLAYTIME, and I'm taking in requests....LOL.

 XOXO, Jyz

**Products are sent by company mentioned for consideration.

6 comments:

  1. omg seriously, wow! you got a lot of stuff and it all looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it is! :) they're so generous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS!!!!! im sooooo jealous! lol i love milani!!! :) well lucky girl i hope to see reviews on the things you try out!! hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luv! Surely I will post soon! It just have been so crazy busy lately with gigs ;))

      Delete
  4. Just found your blog, Love what you're doing! The makeup looks too tempting :) Twitter introduces me to the best blogs, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for finding me :D haha. Those makeup are really tempting, I just did a fourth of July look too using some of those. I agree twitter get me to best blogs too.

      Keep in touch.

      Jyz

      Delete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)