Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Gotta learn more! Assisting in Makeup for TV Commerical

Hello! :) I am blessed to be able to assist a fellow Makeup Artist Michelle Arcilla last Sunday morning for a TV commercial. She is a good friend of mine, and a good mentor too. 

Me and Michelle

It was my first time to be able to assist in a tv/film set. I have worked in print, bridal, fashions shows and event but have never experienced tv/film work. The location is a cozy home in Brentwood. I learned a lot and I am hoping to learn more in the future. 

Key MUA Michelle gave me chance to work on the actress ;)

MU & Hair by Michelle Arcilla

One funnyshot
Nice weather outside too.

There was pompoms in the set.. hahaha.
After  filming we got hungry and went straight to Seal Beach pier for some good food and drinks at The Hangout. Sunday is so much fun.

The Hang-out @ Seal Beach Pier
 Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures. I forgot to bring a camera so I just used my iphone. ;)

XOXO,
jyz

6 comments:

  1. how freakin amazing doll. thats an awesome opportunity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Tv/film work now looks very interesting to me :))

      Delete
  2. YAY!!!!!!! pat on the back for you!! :) congrats on your first assiting with a tv/commercial gig!!!! You look like you had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luv! :) Yes I did have fun! :))

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica. I have more to learn everyday :)

      Delete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)