Saturday, September 10, 2011

EOTD: You should Pink Twice

Wazzup Bellas :)

It's been pretty hot all week long here in SoCal. I assumed fall season is on its way, but yeah, fall decided to wait. Oh okay.

Here is my EOTD for today. I have nowhere to go but to work. I had some time this week to study on how to create custom watermark for my blog. Yay, now all my blog pics will have identical watermarks.



Here's a list of what I used:

UDPP
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 621 Hot Pink
Milani Baked Eyeshadow in 601 Pink Twice, 604 Purr-fect Purple, 612 Intermix
MAC E/S in Malt
WnW Color Icon Pencil Eyeliner in Black
Milani Eyetech Liquid Eyeliner 
MAC Opulash in Optimum Black

I am hoping Im getting better on this EOTDs,  I am thinking of making picture tutorials if this pictures are satisfying enough. ;)


17 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely beautiful! I love the strong liner and the colours you used. You are stunning! <3

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Inmyhansonshirt: Thank you! :) I lov pe this colors so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl!!! Another gorgeous look!! (like always)
    I love the winged eyeliner, thats one of my favorite looks. Good job girl :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great I love the cat eye you got going on! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Makeup Artist Jessica Rivera: yes! killer :) Thanks hun.

    @kellabella83: thank you! :) i love winged eyeliners. It makes me feel sexy. Lolz

    @jenn: thanks babe. :) cat eye will always be in :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I love pink and purple together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @olgiepolgie: thank you! I love the combo as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The eyeliner is so clean! I'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the red brows, as well. ALWAYS so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Meredith Jessica: Aww thanks babe ;)me too! haha.

    @mandy: thank you! :) I never leave the house without my brows. LOL. love the word ALWAYS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, loving thIs look. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh! Very pretty!!!! <3
    Loving this look and loving those brows! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. O0o0oo!! The liner is perfect, and so are your eyebrows!! How do you shape them??

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Lais : thank you,

    @penelope_amor: its the brows!!! Hahaha. Luv yah babe.

    @rilakumaki: thank you. I tried to get them liner perfect :) for my brows, i thread and tweeze for cleaning, pencil and powder brushed for defining .:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Pink and purple together, so pretty!! It looks absolutely gorgeous on you!!<3

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)