Sunday, September 4, 2011

EOTD: I Think I'm FALLin...

Hello Lovelies! :)

I have been trying to take pictures of my face/eyes but unluckily, its been kinda gloomy lately. I will be testing myself to wakeup early so I can take pictures before I go to work, and so as not to be lazy and use my DSLR instead of my iphone.

Sun doesn't come out here in SoCal til 10-11am... I having mixed emotions of sadness in letting go of summer and excited about fall season coming...

Here is what eyes look today: 




I used the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette to create this simple look.  I am testing cameras, lighting and editing so please bear with me. ;) I aim to post clear pictures and enhance my skills in that area too. I have a lot to learn! 


I hope you find this EOTD pic acceptable enough ;) Just ignore my wrinkles. LOL.





20 comments:

  1. Wow this is perfect for fall love the colors and the defined crease and your eyebrows look ahhmazing.
    http://aggierxqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks amazing!!! I could never pull that off like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrinkles shut up! This looks amazinggggg!! I wanna try this!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Aggie602: thank you! :) i love how warm the colors look too ;)

    @mercedes: of course you can! Totally, :)

    @jenn: hahaha! Wrinkles did shut up. Haha. I cannot wait to see your version :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i absolutly love this fall look, its stunning! the colors are perfect!

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! The colors are so pretty and the eyeliner!! Gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SUCH a gorgeous look! I adore the colours. Your eyes look perfect! Also I am super jealous of your amazing eyebrows.

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @beautybehaved: thank you. :) i appreciate it!

    @ten-aca: thanks hunny. Im happy u loved it.

    @inmyhansonshirt: thank sooo much dear :) my eyes says dont rub her too much. LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I'm loving the colours of this so bright and lovely :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @charlee: thank you girlie! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. just..amazing!
    love this :-)
    http://wonderfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your liner is PERFECT! I wish I could wing out my liner that well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @alessandra nitti: thank you! ;)

    @mandy: of course you can! ;) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @jessica rivera: thank you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Fabulous Aimee: thank you! ;D

    @AnnieLovely: thanls luv! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the warmness the red gives the gold! awesome look jyz! so beautiful..and may I ask..what wrinkles??? you're crazy, if you see any wrinkles! lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. @raelene: haha yeah i so see wrinkles. Lol. Thanks im glad you liked it :D

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)