Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fun at The Makeup Show L.A.

I believe that a TRUE ARTIST can never learn enough. Education must be continuous.
I must keep on learning. 

I was lucky to be able to attend The Makeup Show (previous post about it HERE) last Sunday. I had fun hanging out with my fellow Filipina MUA Michelle Arcilla, seeing famous people in the industry and to listen and learn their techniques (amazing!), meeting famous faces and making new friends. It was a wonderful experience.

Ready for pictures? Here we go :)

Me and my friend Michelle
Amy's friend Yume, me and Amy aka Shrinkle from Sugarpill.


Took pics with Elessa Jade (Pursebuzz)
Koren Sander (Enkore) doing 3-D AB Body Art
Me and Frank from Faceoff Season 1

Me and Nix from Faceoff Season 2

Mario Dedivanovic's Keynote / Demo. (Image from TMS FB Page)

Troy Jensen's Keynote Forum. (Image from TMS FB Page)

We felt like a kid in a big candy store. Most (if not all) pro stores and products are there for attendees to see, test and take home! I did some shopping. Mostly basics for my kit and I MAYBE posting them if you guys wanna see.

If you wanna see more pictures you can check them out on my Facebook Fan Page (click HERE). :) I took pictures of the vendor's booths oozing with products. Gosh I want them all.

I ended the day with an Italian dinner date with my husband. He always have the ears to listen on my rants and raves about anything, yes including makeup. LOL.

14 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun Jyzzie. The pictures are great. It looks like so much fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I'm so jealous jk it looks like you had so much fun. I wish I would of been there :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! im so ready to hang-out with you!;) Let's do IMATS okay?

      Delete
  3. Awwwwwesome! <3 Looks like you had fun! =) I wish I could go =( lol ... thanks for sharing honey xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! I did have super fun! ;) my budget i think did not. LOL

      Delete
  4. Ahh I'm so jealous! I wanted to go so bad! It didn't work out for me this year! :( Hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh we could have meet-up too! Oh well, we can do IMATS or any other events too!

      Delete
  5. Loved seeing all the photos from The Makeup Show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. u looked amazing!!! awee fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks luv! Everybody in there looks amazing! :)

      Delete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)