Friday, August 26, 2011

FOTD: Drench Me in Soft Gold

It's errand day! 
Here is a simple natural look. I happen to reorganize my drugstore eyeshadows last night and pulled out my Milani Baked Eyeshadows so I get to move them forward, giving me chances to play with them more.
love those custom-made earrings... off topic. lol.
that's my hubby, aka sidekick

Face:
Revlon Photoready in Med.Beige
MAC MSF in Light Medium
MAC SFF in nw25 and nc30

Eyes:
UDPP
Milani Baked E/S in Drench in Gold (lids) and Fusion (crease)
MAC Carbon e/s (eyeliner)
CG Lashblast mascara

Blush:
MAC Blush Powder in True Romantic

Lips: 
my cheapie fave WnW matte in #907C Mauve Outta Here

I applied the eyeshadow dry for a quick and softer look. These baked e/s also have the option to be applied wet for an intense look. I like this as my everyday look, I'll repeat this combo for sure.

12 comments:

  1. Very cute natural look, I also love the way you styled your hair, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look and the use of some of the drugstore products and the look is very nice for everyday or work use, How funny your hubby in the back lol. Mine does that too soemtimes/
    http://aggierxqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty.. i always like the pretty natural look!
    love your brows hun! love.. another fab look from you~yay! love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @meredith jessica: Thank you! ;) I chopped my bangs a bit too, then pulled a ponytail.

    @mandy: Thanks! i can't leave the house w/o them filled in. 

    @aggie602: True! I love using them for quick mu looks. Yes he is funny, and does it all the time. Maybe he wanna blog too.  lol

    @Diane: Thank you! When it's sunny like this I opt to wear neutrals, easier for me to take off too when I get tired. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute jyz! lol, the serious look your hubby gave, when you were smiling away was funny! aww, hahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. @raelene ashley: lol. i was actually smiling at his pose. hahahaha!

    @makeup artist jessica rivera: thank you jessica! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you done a tutorial on brows? I need it.__

    ReplyDelete
  8. @kim: No babe i haven't.. I will let u kow if i make one. ;>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love you in purple, so gorgeous!! Hehe your hubby's cameo in the background!! Pretty look!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ten-aca: thank you!! ;D hubby is always poppin out of nowhere when im taking pics!

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)