Wednesday, August 24, 2011

NOTW: How I Met Your Cracked Magenta

I have these WetnWild Fast Dry nail polish in How I Met Your Magenta for a month now but have not had the chance to use it yet. I sometimes buy stuff, keep them then forget i have them. These two are among them. I shopped my own nail stash and found them! ;)


This is rocker chic and i love it. The China Glaze Crackle in Black Mesh achieved the look.



I find the WnW polish too filmsy, it took 3 normal coats to achieve the look, and dries to a semi-matte finish. It also have a wide plasticky brush which made it easier to apply but one must have a light hand or else you'll get streaks. But, it is really fast-drying like what it claims. For $1.99, I should not be complaining actually.


Do you have any of these WnW Fast Dry polish? In what colors?

12 comments:

  1. They look great, I have some nail polishes from the Crackle collection that I will have to start to pull out to try it, I get nail polishes for no dam reason and never use them just liek to look at them lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aggie602: hahha me too! i get them in more than 1 at at time, then display them then stori them when they get in the way, then forget about them. lol. I would like to see your next crackled polish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @inmyhansonshirt: oh thank you hon. ;) these two are my fave colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors together really are super pretty crackled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. - Cuteee<3 i have WNW In Buffy The Violet Slayer; Such Pretty Colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. @annielovely: thank you hunny ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cute!I have lot of those wet n wild fast dry! Check my hauls out in my blog and u will see them! Oh thank for following,following you back! Those wet n wild polish are 99 cents at walgreens this whole month I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Pinkbeauty_love: oh really! Oh i'll check your blog! Yes they are 99c now, i should stock up ;) Thank you for posting a comment :)
    Xo,
    Jyz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magenta, Hello gorgeous! Love this color, so pretty!<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ten-aca: thank you hunny :)

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)